Together, We Are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
Secureworks is 100% focused on cybersecurity. In fact, it’s all we do. For nearly two decades, we’ve committed to fighting the adversaries in all their forms and ensuring that organizations like yours are protected.
Secureworks enriches your defenses with intelligence from up to 310-billion cyber events we observe each day, across our 4,200 clients in more than 50+ countries. By investing in supervised machine learning and analytics, as well as the brightest minds in the industry, we’ve successfully automated and accelerated event detection, correlation, and contextualization. That means you can identify threats more quickly and take the right action at the right time to reduce your risk.
What’s the best strategy to protect valuable information in today’s environment? One that secures - scales, simplifies and spends wisely. As the world leader in cybersecurity solutions, Secureworks combines machine learning with human intelligence to unleash the full potential of your existing security investments. Because together, we are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
Security expertise is essential to our business—and to yours. That’s why we seek out the industry’s brightest minds for our threat researchers, security consultants, incident responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts.
- Our Counter Threat Unit researchers spend hours upon hours investigating and responding to threats. Then, they apply that research and experience across our operations, enhancing the protections your organization receives.
- Secureworks security consultants audit and assess the state of your current security posture, in turn helping you meet compliance regulations and designing the future of your security programs.
- Our SOC Security Analysts monitor your environment continually, alerting you to areas of concern and guiding you to take the right action.
- Secureworks Incident Responders understand and share your sense of urgency. Whether improving your incident response readiness or responding to an incident itself, our team of experts is passionate about helping you take the right actions at the right time.
- Our security experts collaborate closely with their peers in the security community, law enforcement, and government organizations. They also participate actively in industry and standards organizations.
Our clients are at the center of all we do. We do not stop at "the minimum necessary" but strive to understand the needs of our clients and take care of those needs with commitment, urgency, optimism, passion and expertise.
We do the right thing – not just when someone is looking, but all the time. We do not tolerate those who do not do the right thing.
We do what we say we will do and own our results. We do not promise something on Tuesday, deliver it on Friday, and hope no one notices. Big problems or small, we set expectations and we do what we say we are going to do – when we say we are going to do it.
We listen well and respectfully express our opinions. If we disagree with something, we give our view but support the collective outcome. The more minds working on a problem, the more likely we will find the best solution.
We value new ideas and breakthroughs and we listen with curiosity. We do not cling to practices because they are
comfortable. We continually pursue both incremental improvements and industry breakthroughs to better secure our clients and provide a better work environment for our team members.