Delivering Intelligence-Driven Security Solutions and Expertise
As a world leader in security solutions, we go to great lengths to provide you with an early warning system for evolving cyber threats, enabling you to prevent, detect, rapidly respond to and predict cyberattacks. In fact, more than ~4,400 clients in 61 countries trust us to protect their operations and information from today’s most advanced security threats–a trust we earn every day.
With SecureWorks, you get unparalleled visibility to identify potential threats in all critical areas in your IT infrastructure, along with actionable, intelligence-driven insights powered by the SecureWorks Counter Threat Platform™–our advanced data analytics engine.
- We have provided trusted managed security services to organizations of all sizes since 1999
- We maintain a global presence to counter a global threat, operating four Counter Threat Operations Centers processing up to 240 billion cyber events daily
- Intelligence developed by the SecureWorks Counter Threat UnitTM (CTU) research team enables us to provide you with unparalleled protection against today's threats
We seek out the brightest minds for our threat researchers, security consultants, incident responders and Counter Threat Operations Center (CTOC) analysts, and place great value in security expertise.
We encourage strong collaboration by our security experts with their peers in the security community, law enforcement, and government organizations, as well as participation in industry and standards organizations.
- Our Counter Threat Unit researchers spend long hours investigating threats. This research is applied across our operations and enhances the protections you enjoy.
- Our security and risk consultants help you assess the state of your current security posture, meet compliance regulations or design the future state of your security. They help you take your security operations to the next level.
- Our Security Analysts in our CTOCs protect your environment 24x7x365. We monitor your environment, alert you to areas of concern, and provide you actionable guidance on next steps to consider.
- Our Incident Responders share your sense of urgency. Whether preparing for or responding to an actual incident, our experts are passionate about helping you weather the storm more effectively.
We do the right thing.
We serve with the highest standards.
We do what we say we are going to do with a sense of urgency.
Open, Honest Communication.
We respectfully express our concerns and ideas now.
We value new ideas and breakthroughs.