|Windows 10||CentOS 7||Catalina 10.15|
|Windows 11||Amazon Linux 2||Big Sur 11|
|Windows Server (2016, 2019, 2022)||Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04
RHEL 7, 8, 9
|Monterey 12 (+M1)|
SUPERIOR ENDPOINT DETECTION Through TAEGIS XDR
Fuel XDR with Near Real-time Endpoint Telemetry Data
Rapid detection and critical insights on endpoint compromises based on the latest telemetry data.
Native OS Support for Windows, Linux and macOS
Easy deployment using existing OS tools and dedicated native OS telemetry data extraction.
Lightweight Agent Minimally Impacts System Resources
Transparent operation, with no performance hits or slowdowns on servers or users.
60% OF SECURITY EVENTS COME FROM NON-ENDPOINT TELEMETRY SOURCES
Secureworks manages millions of endpoints and knows that rapid and robust endpoint telemetry is critical but must be tightly woven into a purpose-built XDR solution for superior detection and unmatched response.
NATIVE ENDPOINT VISIBILITY, DETECTION, ALERTING AND RESPONSE
The Taegis EDR telemetry agent provides many key security benefits when it comes to detecting and responding to endpoint threats quickly and accurately.
- More accurate and earlier detection through access to richer OS telemetry data and Taegis XDR’s powerful validated alerting and battle-tested analytics
- Better visibility as the persistent, dedicated connection from the Taegis agent to Taegis XDR provides the immediate connection status of every endpoint
- Full telemetry audit trail maintained whether an endpoint is on or offline and fast alert and ease of host isolation response via instant agent commands
LOW OPERATIONAL COSTS AND FULLY REMOTE ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT
The architecture of the Taegis agent is designed to minimize operational overheads and take advantage of persistent connectivity to allow fast, easy and simple remote management.
- The Taegis XDR agent is a no-cost, universal telemetry agent that provides an optional alternative to relying on telemetry from third-party EDR solutions
- Policy management consists of just two easily assigned Performance Tiers and persistent connectivity allows near-instant automated or manual host isolation
- Taegis XDR agent maintenance is minimized because it is fully auto-updating, so the latest agent is always installed transparently to users
OPTIMIZED FOR SUPERIOR DETECTION AND UNMATCHED RESPONSE
Taegis XDR offers a single agent that collects native OS endpoint data independently of any other NGAV or EDR used and is designed to seamlessly support future enhancements.
- The Taegis XDR telemetry agent is highly performant and provides native OS telemetry support for all major Windows, Linux and macOS endpoint operating systems
- Telemetry collection and detection is always kept up to date without any management overhead, and regardless of the endpoint OS systems it is deployed upon
- Near real-time telemetry data optimizes and minimizes agent check-in periods for faster data exchanges and earlier detection and response
TAEGIS AGENT OS REQUIREMENTS
For more information about support for new OS updates, see the Taegis
Endpoint Agent Support for New Major Updates to Operating Systems.