Winning the Fight With You
With direct access to our experts exactly when you need it, the Secureworks team works seamlessly with your in-house staff to help uncover and mitigate threats across your environment.
Expertise built from over two decades of operating global customer SOCs.
24/7 coverage across your environment, including endpoint, network, and cloud.
Teams work with you to continuously improve your security maturity and assess your security posture.
Secureworks MDR customers aren't restricted to working through a single intermediary. With direct access to SOC Analysts, Threat Engagement Managers, Threat Hunters, Researchers and Responders, Secureworks experts are an extension of your team.
- Global SOC Analysts have an average of 5 years experience and extensive certifications
- Secureworks Counter Threat Unit™ researchers actively monitor hundreds of threat groups
- Threat Hunters perform 13,000+ hunts annually to discover stealthy threats
- Unlimited access to our Incident Response team with thousands of real-world engagements annually
- 24/7 continuous monitoring across endpoint, network, cloud, identity, email, and other connected systems
- Rapid time to value, with complete onboarding in days, not weeks or years
- Unlimited incident response for connected systems, with one year of log management included
- Extended coverage available with Taegis™ ManagedXDR Enhanced, Taegis ManagedXDR Elite Threat Hunting, and Services
- Customer Success Managers help you establish and meet goals
- Threat Engagement Managers lead quarterly security posture reviews
- Available workshops, testing, and custom rule creation to accelerate security maturity
- Access to Executive Briefings and proprietary threat research from our Counter Threat Unit (CTU)