Open Without Compromise.
Unmatched Prevention, Detection and Response
Industry-leading speed and quality of response, with the fastest time to detect, label, notify and investigate among XDR vendors.
Built for Collaboration and Automation
Detect advanced threats with AI-powered analytics and comprehensive threat intelligence from the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit™.
Open Platform Designed to Optimize and Unify
Ingest and correlate data from across sources — endpoint, network, cloud, identity, email — and amplify your current tools.
Defend Against Advanced Cyber Threats and Maximize Your Resources
Prevent, detect and respond to advanced threats with automation, machine learning-driven analytics and comprehensive threat intelligence to reduce risk, optimize investments and close the cyber skills gap.
Accuracy, Speed, and Total Attack Surface Visibility
Our open, extensible architecture provides better visibility across your entire attack surface by integrating threat information from your existing and future security investments.
- Hundreds of endpoint, network and cloud integrations with easy-to-create custom integrations with other third-party security tools
- Dedicated Windows, macOS and Linux agents for near real-time telemetry capture and analysis, as well as high visibility into hybrid IT environments
- Machine learning models, combined with industry-leading threat intelligence, produces best-in-class detection speed and efficacy
Intelligence Built From Automation and Collaboration
Our security experts proactively create detectors, identify patterns and share intelligence about new threats and vulnerabilities – freeing up more of your analysts’ time.
- Reduce risk with over 98% coverage against most categories of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- AI-powered analytics and comprehensive threat intelligence from Secureworks Counter Threat Unit to detect advanced and emerging threats
- Be prepared for a worst case scenario. Secureworks is an accredited, incident-response provider by the National Security Assistance Program (US) and National Cyber Security Centre (UK)
The Single View To Unify Your Security Operations
Gain visibility across the entire IT ecosystem, all integrated into a single detection and response platform with seamless collaboration.
- Gain a single view across all sources and focus investigation efforts on high priority items, so you are not lost in the noise of unactionable alerts
- Identify the most serious threats to lower risk and maximize ROI with predictable per-endpoint pricing
- You are never more than 60 seconds away from chatting with a security expert and collaborating around alerts, responses, investigation and more