IBM Atlas Suite Anonymous Modification of User Data
Dell SecureWorks Security Advisory SWRX-2014-003
- Title: IBM Atlas Suite anonymous modification of user data
- Advisory ID: SWRX-2014-003
- Date published: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- CVE: CVE-2013-6334
- CVSS v2 base score: 7.5
- Date of last update: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Vendors contacted: IBM Corporation
- Release mode: Coordinated
- Discovered by: Craig Lambert, Dell SecureWorks
The IBM Atlas Suite/Atlas Policy Suite is a solution portfolio that retains and archives information, meets eDiscovery obligations, and defensibly disposes of information to lower customers' cost and risk.
An access control vulnerability exists in affected Atlas Suite products due to insufficient session verification. Successful exploitation allows an attacker without a valid session to modify draft compliance questionnaires.
PGP Signature (PC Users: You may need to right click your mouse and select "Save As" or "Save Target As" and then open with Notepad)