IBM Atlas Suite SQL Injection in GWT-RPC Component
Dell SecureWorks Security Advisory SWRX-2014-002
- Title: IBM Atlas Suite SQL injection in GWT-RPC component
- Advisory ID: SWRX-2014-002
- Date published: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- CVE: CVE-2013-6321
- CVSS v2 base score: 6.5
- Date of last update: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Vendors contacted: IBM Corporation
- Release mode: Coordinated
- Discovered by: Craig Lambert, Dell SecureWorks
The IBM Atlas Suite/Atlas Policy Suite is a solution portfolio that retains and archives information, meets eDiscovery obligations, and defensibly disposes of information to lower customers' cost and risk.
An SQL injection vulnerability exists in the affected products due to insufficient input validation of GWT-RPC requests. Successful exploitation may allow an attacker to retrieve data in the database beyond their application privilege level and to compromise the underlying database server.
PGP Signature (PC Users: You may need to right click your mouse and select "Save As" or "Save Target As" and then open with Notepad)