We Put the Security in Your Operations
The global Secureworks SOC team provides 24x7 coverage for large enterprises and small-to-midsize organizations around the world.
Skilled team with an average of 5 years’ experience.
On Demand Access
Access a SOC analyst in less than 90 seconds through in-console chat.
Our customers and SOC analysts work in the exact same platform.
The Power of Human Intelligence + Security Analytics
Having run SOCs globally for decades, Secureworks combines an expert team with proven processes and a SecOps platform that was purpose-built based on real-world experience.
- Global SOC Analysts have an average of 5 years’ experience, with certifications including GREM, OSCP, GCFA, GCIA, eJPT, and more
- No “level 0” employees, with a minimum of 1 year in a SOC or similar real-world experience for entry level positions
- All new hires receive extensive training on security topics, lab exercises, and Secureworks systems
- All SOC employees receive ongoing training, including collaboration with the Secureworks® Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU™) and Incident Response teams
Collaboration Built In
- 24x7 unlimited access to live SOC team support in less than 90 seconds
- Secureworks MDR customers use the same platform interface as our SOC analysts for seamless collaboration and visibility
- Access to rich investigation findings, CTU research, direct chat with Secureworks analysts, and applied threat intelligence
- Interfaces designed by our User Experience team alongside customers, analysts, and IR experts to make work efficient and intuitive
Technology For Your Benefit
- Easy to use automation, visualizations, and a powerful query engine let analysts quickly create investigations and respond to incidents
- Hundreds of AI models leverage proprietary data and thousands of real-world investigations to perform automated threat detections, prioritize threats & draft incident summaries.
- Built in SOAR functionality to further accelerate response actions and quickly mitigate risk
- One year of log management from connected systems included provides valuable data and context for our team and yours