Software-Driven Vulnerability Management
Learn how VDR delivers impact throughout each part of the vulnerability management process.
- Asset delivery automation using artificial intelligence algorithms and a self-improving expert system
- Software that sees and scans each asset across the network, whether it might be exposed internally or externally
- Devices, machines, servers, and web applications are included, eliminating the need for additional web app security testing products
Scan Intelligently and Autonomously:
- Automated scanning on every discovered asset across the network
- Autonomously scan all IT assets, including devices, machines, servers, and web applications
- No need for other scanning tools
- Machine learning engine for pre-identification of false positives
- Prioritization with context to determine what vulnerabilities are most important
- Prioritization of remediation steps for rapid, more effective action
- Risk-aware remediation recommender analyzes needed actions to reduce risk and prioritize next steps
- Remediation packages to drive operational efficiency
Your Network is Unique to Your Enterprise. So is Your Vulnerability Risk.
Fully Integrated, Comprehensive Solution
Automated, Configuration-Free Approach
Self-Learning, Machine Learning-Driven Performance Improvement
Built-In, Meaningful Contextual Prioritization
Our innovation-driven culture is delivering several capabilities unique to our solution, but our Contextual Prioritization differentiator is leading the way.
Only Secureworks conducts vulnerability prioritization using the context of the vulnerability’s environment on your network, an analysis that accounts for more than a dozen internal factors. This, combined with another dozen or more external factors yields a vulnerability management priority informed by a comprehensive view of the vulnerability unique to your environment.
7 Ways AI Can Automate & Improve Vulnerability Management
Automating Vulnerability Management
Prioritizing Network Vulnerabilities
Talk with an Expert
Provide your details to speak with a security expert or call for general inquiries.Get Started