Key findings from the report:
In today’s always-on, hyper-connected business world, the cyber security provided by Managed Detection and Response services has become crucially important. In this question and answer document, Secureworks poses five questions to one of today’s leading authorities on the Managed Detection and Response market – Martha Vasquez of IDC, Senior Research Analyst, Infrastructure Services.
- What exactly is Managed Detection and Response?
- What’s driving the need for organizations to look for a provider that offers MDR capabilities?
- Are MDR services available for small to midsize organizations, or only for larger enterprises?
- What do you recommend for enterprises that have a security team on site, but still need help analyzing advanced threats and providing rapid response?
- What should an organization look for when choosing an MDR provider?
If you’re interested in learning more, check out the Secureworks MDR Powered by Red Cloak™ solution.
Get Your Complimentary Paper
The old approaches to cybersecurity are no longer adequate. It’s time for something new. Layered defenses can create almost as many problems as they solve, and security teams struggle to keep up with the threat. What you need is context across all your layers of defense with the right people, processes, and technology working together in concert. That’s how Secureworks can help. Using 20+ years of industry knowledge, advanced analytics, industry-leading threat intelligence, and the network effect of more than 4,000 customer environments, we provide world-class cybersecurity solutions to customers around the globe. This unmatched experience empowers our customers to be Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution is comprehensive, powered by our cloud-native software Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response that uses AI and machine learning to deliver better outcomes for your security operations. MDR unifies telemetry from your existing security technology to maximize visibility, reduce complexity, and enable you to move at the speed of the threat. Learn more about how Managed Detection and Response uses contextualized visibility to improve your organization’s security posture.