Episode 8: Cybersecurity or Cyber Insurance? Why Your Business Needs Both
Date: May 24, 2023
Guest: Florence Levy, Executive Vice President, INSUREtrust
Total Playtime: 15:13
What We'll Cover
- What is cyber insurance and what does it cover?
- The role of cyber insurance in your overall security strategy
- What brokers look for when assessing your risk profile
- How to improve your security posture and reduce insurance costs
- The role of managed services in mitigating cyber risk
As cyberattacks grow in frequency and severity, cyber insurance has never been more important. But rising risks can also mean rising premiums. How do you improve your security and minimize your premiums, while maximizing the value cyber insurance offers? In this episode, we talk to Florence Levy, Executive Vice President at INSUREtrust, a specialist cyber insurance broker. Florence offers fascinating insights on the interplay between cyber insurance and cybersecurity best practices — and the increasing role brokers are playing in helping clients improve their security posture and resilience. Find out what underwriters look for when evaluating your risk profile and the importance of threat prevention, detection, and response in assessing your cybersecurity strategy.