Episode 2: The First 24 Hours After a Cyberattack
Date: February 22, 2023
Guest: Lina Lau, Principal Incident Response Consultant
Total Playtime: 17:29
What We'll Cover
- Top tips for cyber incident preparedness
- Most common mistakes organizations make in a cyberattack
- Planning ahead and best practices
- The importance of roles and responsibilities in your response
- The value of threat intelligence during an incident
- Automation vs. the human touch in cybersecurity
In this Let’s Talk SOC podcast, Lina Lau, Principal Incident Response Consultant at Secureworks, shares top tips to improve your incident preparedness. Learn the three most common mistakes Lau sees organizations make when they fall victim to a cyberattack, while getting her most-recommended steps to improve the outcome of an incident. Finally, listen in as Lau discusses the limitations of EDR — and how organizations like yours can experience the value of responding to incidents with improved speed, expert insight, and security analytics.
More From Season 2
Catch up on more podcasts from Let's Talk SOC Season 1.