Fort Mill Schools strengthened its IT security to protect against threats and to safeguard student, teacher and staff data, using Secureworks solutions.
After a denial-of-service attack succeeded against already strong defenses, the Fort Mill School District sought even more protection and improved incident response capabilities.
The district conducted a thorough incident response logging and monitoring review, and strengthened its defenses with 24x7 network scanning, all with assistance from Secureworks solutions.
- Strengthens existing defense-in-depth protection
- Enhances protection of student, teacher and staff data
- Improves security posture and visibility to threats
- Saves cost of adding expensive staff security expertise
- Validates current security approach, boosting IT staff morale