AWS and Secureworks
AWS provides scalable cloud infrastructure for hosting, running, and managing business applications.
Whether you are just starting to migrate workloads to the cloud or have seen the benefits and are moving more of your business from on-premises to the cloud, Secureworks can help.
Better Together Secureworks and AWS
Secureworks Taegis™ leverages data from multiple AWS solutions so you can move to the cloud with confidence. We identify security issues related to audit logs, S3 and EBS storage, EventBridge, IAM controls, VPC and network access and injection attacks on web applications.
Taegis integrates with the following AWS solutions:
- AWS Infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning
- AWS Resource Inventory Visibility
- AWS Security Best Practices Monitoring
- AWS Compliance Monitoring
- Monitor, Triage Security Events
- 24/7 Incident Alerting and Response
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
- Managed Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Managed detection and response for AWS based endpoints
- Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)