Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 11 a.m. ET / 3 p.m. GMT
Standing up an effective threat hunting program requires skilled human resources paired with the right tools and data. But this is no easy undertaking, and you may be unsure about how to get started.
Join this virtual workshop to learn the building blocks of a successful threat hunting program and what it takes to get up and running quickly. The workshop consists of five sessions that will help guide you through the process, no matter where your organization is in your journey.
- Module 1: Introduction to Threat Hunting
- Module 2: Building a Threat Hunting Program
- Module 3: Populating a Threat Hunting Backlog
- Module 4: Threat Hunting Tools and Techniques
- Module 5: Managing a Threat Hunting Program