What you will learn:
- Firewall Vulnerabilities Exposed - Security vendors scrambled to address multiple vulnerabilities in firewalls after threat actors dumped exploits
- RIG Popularity Increased - The RIG exploit kit was one of the most versatile and popular tools to compromise targeted systems with multiple malware families
- Ransomware Diversified - The Locky, Cerber, CryptXXX, and TorrentLocker ransomware families diversified their infrastructure to expand into new regions and increase monetization
- POS Systems Breached - An organized crime threat group allegedly breached multiple point-of-sale (POS) systems for financial fraud
- Threat Group Objectived Varied - Government-sponsored threat groups used extortion, cyberespionage, and disruption for intelligence gathering, financial gain, and intimidation
- Aggressive Policies Endorsed - Governments and law enforcement bodies endorsed aggressive policies to pursue suspected cybercriminals
Threat Intelligence provides the power to protect your organization against emerging threats.
Secureworks® Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) security intelligence research team delivers this power by offering learnings and observations of the cyber threat landscape in a monthly Threat Intelligence Executive Summary.