What you will learn:
- Vulnerabilities Affected Sensitive Data - Researchers disclosed vulnerabilities in widely deployed software that handles sensitive data
- Business Websites Compromised - Business websites and platforms were compromised and used to spread malware
- Ransomware Added Features - Ransomware added conventional malware features, and exploit kit and downloader capabilities were enhanced to support ransomware
- Data Stolen and Leaked - Many threat groups committed cyberespionage and leaked data to support various causes or for financial gain
- Governments Address Threats - Computer security-related government initiatives and legislation addressed emerging threats, but some of the policies were criticized
Threat Intelligence provides the power to protect your organization against emerging threats.
Secureworks® Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) security intelligence research team delivers this power by offering learnings and observations of the cyber threat landscape in a monthly Threat Intelligence Executive Summary.