Episode 1: Defending the Defenders: Lessons Learned as a Cybersecurity CISO
Date: Jan 25, 2023
Guest: Ken Deitz, Chief Security Officer & Chief Information Security Officer
Total Playtime: 12:55
What We'll Cover
- Maximizing talent to address risks: Minimizing the spend footprint
- CISO: The evolution of the role
- Security tech: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and incorporating humanization
- Focusing on the basics: What will pay the biggest dividends
- About Secureworks: Technology security solutions
- Looking ahead: Upcoming security threats and trends in 2023
What do you learn being a CISO at a company that helps support other CISOs? Ken Deitz, Chief Security Officer & Chief Information Security Officer at Secureworks, joins the Let’s Talk SOC podcast to discuss the current and upcoming security challenges CISOs are facing today and how they can best address them.
More From Season 2
Catch up on more podcasts from Let's Talk SOC Season 1.