SECUREWORKS® SPECIFIC PRODUCT TERMS – SERVICES ADDENDA
As set forth in the Customer Relationship Agreement, Secureworks provision of the Services to Customer shall be governed by the Customer Relationship Agreement and the specific product terms for the applicable Services as set forth below.
Customer's receipt of the Cloud Services shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth at https://www.secureworks.com/saas-addendum, as updated from time to time.
Customer's receipt of the MSS Services shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth at https://www.secureworks.com/mss-addendum, as updated from time to time.
Below are links to Service Descriptions (or software in the case of XDR and VDR) for each Service listed on a Customer's Transaction Document. Information about responsibilities for Devices and Customer Purchased Equipment is located in the Secureworks MSS Services – SD Addendum. See the EOS page to access service descriptions for services that are no longer sold but are not EOL.
- XDR Training (for XDR and ManagedXDR)
- XDR Premium Onboarding (for XDR and Managed XDR)
- XDR Data Collection and Integration (for XDR and Managed XDR)
- VDR Quick Start
- Managed iSensor
- For other professional services related to Customer’s Cloud Services, please see Customer’s Statement of Work
- Advanced Remediation Management (ARM)
- Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection (AETD)
- Advanced Endpoint Threat Prevention (AETP)
- Detect and Prevent/Alert Package
- Enterprise Brand Surveillance
- Threat Intelligence
- Managed and Monitored IDS/IPS
- Managed Log Retention (including LogVault)
- Managed and Monitored Firewall with Policy Auditing
- Security Event Monitoring (including Server and Network Infrastructure Monitoring)
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management Retainer
- For all other consulting services, please see Customer's Statement of Work
Note: Click to view the Secureworks Product ECCNs.