Secureworks Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- 32 percent sequential growth in annual recurring revenue from its Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response (TDR) and Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offerings.
- Second quarter revenue of $138.5 million.
- GAAP gross margin increased to a record 56.7 percent during the quarter, and non-GAAP gross margin increased to a record 59.7 percent, as Secureworks leveraged its resilient workforce to help global customers safely operate in their evolving remote environment.
- Extended software portfolio with announcement regarding intent to acquire Delve Laboratories, Inc. to address customers’ needs for increased automation and to eliminate manual efforts to reduce vulnerability, as well as enterprise risk.
- Continued go-to-market momentum with the launch of the Secureworks Global Partner Program in May to extend reach to even more customers worldwide.
ATLANTA, Ga. - Sept. 9, 2020 - Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX), the essential cybersecurity company for the digitally connected world, today announced financial results for its second fiscal quarter, which ended on July 31, 2020.
Read the full release: Secureworks Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
Investor Relations Director