Secureworks Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- First quarter revenue of $141.2 million grew 6.3 percent year-over-year, with 25 percent growth year-over-year internationally.
- 40 percent sequential growth in annual recurring revenue from its Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response (TDR) software and Managed Detection and Response (MDR) offerings.
- Record quarterly incident response revenue, as Secureworks leveraged its resilient workforce to help global customers safely operate in their evolving remote landscapes.
- Net loss of $0.09 per share and non-GAAP net income per share of $0.03 improved over the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
- GAAP net loss of $7.5 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2021, down from $8.3 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
ATLANTA, Ga. - June 4, 2020 - Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX), the essential cybersecurity company for the digitally connected world, today announced financial results for its first fiscal quarter, which ended on May 1, 2020.
Read the full release: Secureworks Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
Investor Relations Director
Doreen Kelly Ruyak