Flexible Security Solutions for Organizations Navigating a New Landscape
As your organization adapts to our new business reality, we want you to know we are here to help. Amid rapid transition, ensuring your company stays protected from opportunistic threat actors is a critical component of business continuity. Secureworks has prepared flexible security solutions to meet your needs during this time of unprecedented disruption.
Remote Workforce Security Solutions
As you continue to manage through these unprecedented and evolving times, we want you to know we are here to help. For most organizations, the rapid pivot to remote working has been top of mind as leaders embrace how they will manage and secure their transitions. We also know that bringing in consulting support to help may simply not be possible.
What we know
- COVID-19 sends tens of millions of workers virtual
- Untested remote access strategies and technologies increases the potential for exposure to threats
- Deploying immature or untested Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans poses a risk
- The cost of failure is higher under the current circumstances
- Cybercriminals are exploiting these moments of fear and uncertainty
Flexible Incident Response Assistance
Although this is an uncertain time for everyone, mission-critical institutions are under unprecedented pressure due to COVID-19. While your financial and other resources are being directed at maintaining the health and safety of your communities, our goal is to ensure that your organization doesn’t fall prey to malicious attacks that can disrupt your ability to continue to safeguard your people. We are here to help by offering our Flexible Incident Response Assistance (Flexible IRA) with no upfront cost to healthcare organizations, educational institutions, and municipalities with mandates for public safety and essential services.
How we can help
- Flexible consumption - no minimum financial commitment, pay-per-use*
- Incident response assistance at pre-arranged rate
- Access to 24x7 Incident Response hotline
- Guaranteed response times for Emergency Incident Response
- Access to an accredited team of seasoned incident responders and researchers
- Access to proprietary purpose-built response technologies enriched with years of attacker and threat group data
* Standard Terms and Conditions Apply
Rapid Monitoring Deployment Services
The current COVID-19 crisis is a fluid and evolving situation. Businesses and critical partnerships are being tested more than ever. In the case of increased security defenses, or the need to rapidly engage a new partner, our rapid deployment services for Secureworks® Taegis™ ManagedXDR can help.
How we can help
- Rapid provisioning of Secureworks Taegis™ XDR software to recognize and respond to malicious activity fast
- Rapid ManagedXDR services implementation (in as little as two weeks), giving you access to Secureworks expertise 24x7
In addition to more affordable and easy to access solutions, Secureworks is also your partner for guidance and thought leadership in this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic environment. Visit our COVID-19 Cybersecurity Resources and Tools page for updates on threats, guidance on business continuity, and tips for keeping your remote workforce safe.
Talk with an Expert
Provide your details to speak with a security expert or call for general inquiries.
United States & Canada: 1-877-838-7947
United Kingdom: +44-0-131-260-3040