Information security always was complex and technically challenging.
But the increasing borderlessness of cloud-and-mobile-enabled organizations in the last 10 years has exponentially multiplied that challenge.
More recently, what's at stake has risen dramatically as very public cybersecurity breaches have damaged the reputation of trusted brands that possess our personal information; CIOs, CISOs and CEOs are being fired; board members are being sued.
Consequently, a hybrid inside/outside model of cyber security defense and response is rapidly emerging. This white paper explores why the older "all or nothing" kind of relationship between business organizations and information security services providers (ISSPs) is giving way to a hybrid model that security professionals can leverage to augment their operations and effectiveness.
What You Will Learn:
- Why do-it-yourself enterprise security is no longer an option
- How multiplying threats have multiplied required security specialization
- Challenges to hiring security specialists with necessary skill sets
- How ISSP offerings adapt to the unique requirements of each client
- Key specialties required for world-class incident response