This webcast will cover:
- An in-depth view of the key changes to PCI DSS that matter most to you
- Managing third-party relationships, and addressing new third-party requirements
- Creating a policy driven environment which provides a solid backbone for compliance
- Navigating and addressing changes to the Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Validating and confirming the scope of cardholder data environment (CDE), and scope reduction strategies
With PCI DSS version 3.0 nearing its full implementation and adoption, companies must assess where they currently stand in relation to the new and evolving requirements. Staying updated to changes within the PCI DSS is critical for companies to meet and sustain compliance in their day-to-day operations, now and in the future. Unfortunately, the transition to PCI 3.0 has not been an easy one for many organizations.
In this webcast, Kevin Eaton, Senior Security Consultant and Qualified Security Assessor at Dell SecureWorks will provide an in-depth view of several key changes to the PCI DSS with respect to new 3.0 requirements. Kevin will discuss what to be on the lookout for and share examples of real-world struggles of companies going through the transition. Most importantly, Kevin will provide practical guidance for how your organization can avoid those same struggles and work toward continued compliance under the new standard.