With cybersecurity incidents in the news every day, every organization is giving at least some thought to what threats they may face and how well-protected they are.
Organizations face several challenges when considering how best to protect themselves as the objectives and capabilities of threats continue to evolve.
When we set out to develop a report based on our 163 incident response client engagements over the course of the first half (H1) of 2016, we captured empirical data on types of threats, affected industries, and initial access vectors that threats use.
However, we went back to the drawing board to ask ourselves, “What do organizations challenged by cyber threats and cyber risk actually need to know?” As a result, this report takes the form of an advisory aimed at jarring Security and C-Suite leaders just enough to evoke positive action and a recalibration of their approaches to security.
What You Will Learn:
- What is the “hard truth” our engagements illuminate?
- What types of threats do we see today, and are they evolving or staying constant?
- How are we seeing the threat behave?
- How can organizations protect themselves?
- What are recommendations for improving security?
Like what you're reading?
Just a few questions to get started