Lake Area Bank, a community bank with 7 locations in Minnesota, was a victim of a phishing attack. Unsure if any data was stolen, the bank engaged SecureWorks for incident response and digital forensic services.
No business or individual is immune to the accelerating volume of attacks. To protect data from evolving threats and meet stringent government regulations, Lake Area Bank must maintain round-the-clock network-perimeter defenses, monitor all internal traffic, and filter email. The effectiveness of security solutions vary and so the bank is highly selective in the tools it uses.
Lake Area Bank must protect customers' accounts and data while meeting stringent regulatory requirements.
The bank uses SecureWorks to monitor its network perimeter, gain real-time insight into potential threats, and seamlessly tap into expert resources for incident response if needed
- Defends the bank's environment 24/7/365
- Simplifies compliance with government regulations
- Saves thousands of dollars in a forensic investigation
- Boosts IT staff efficiency and reduces stress
- Saves weeks of time in responding to a trojan virus with a managed security and incident response service