With only an online business model and limited IT staff, the Farm Bureau Bank had to enact best cybersecurity practices to ensure customer trust and regulatory compliance.
The bank added security layers to its existing defense-in-depth model, using a number of SecureWorks solutions, backed by SecureWorks 24x7 Counter Threat Operations Centers
- Guards against banking threat actors
- Provides security expertise to complement IT staff
- Enables staff to focus more on serving customers
- Isolates threats faster to improve response
- Facilitates regulatory reporting and audits
- Improves employee security awareness