The small IT staff at the 4Front Credit Union had to secure its networks and customer data from attack, while complying with PCI and GLBA data privacy regulations.
The headlines keep coming: hackers successfully siphoning data on millions of customers from big chain stores and banks. These break-ins overshadow threats to much smaller businesses and financial firms nationwide. The 4Front Credit Union of Traverse City, Michigan, is one such enterprise. With 40,000 members, it’s fighting back.
The small IT staff at the 4Front Credit Union had to secure its networks and customer data from attack while complying with PCI and GLBA data privacy regulations.
The credit union’s IT staff fully secured its networks and data, plus streamlined its regulatory compliance, by engaging SecureWorks managed services, helping them save 500 hours a year.
- Delivers 24x7 peace of mind against data intrusion
- Monitors all data traffic and firewalls in real time
- Gets rapid notification of all security issues
- Saves IT 500 hours a year in security tasks
- Streamlines compliance with PCI and GLBA regulations
- Provides documentation of data safeguards