Our Incident Responders share your sense of urgency. Whether preparing for or responding to an actual incident, our experts are passionate about helping you weather the storm more effectively.
The risk of a cyberattack cannot be eliminated - even for the most security-savvy of organizations. It's not a matter of if, but when a cyberattack will occur. In addition to steps taken to prevent attacks, you must also be able to detect and have a plan to quickly respond should you be the victim of a security breach.
Secureworks' incident responder's help you prepare for, manage, respond to and recover from even the most complex cyberattacks quickly and effectively. You define the priority and support, which dictates Secureworks' response time and strategy to provide assistance. If an on-site incident responder is required, we can support you remotely until the responder arrives on-site.
Our Incident Responders deliver:
- Written and/or verbal guidance for artifact and evidence collection
- Chain of custody procedures and documentation
- Guidance and/or recommendations on remediating vulnerabilities discovered
If you want to ensure you have the right resources in place should a security incident occur, the Incident Response Management Retainer guarantees availability of our elite Incident Response team to contain, mitigate and help you recover from a security breach.
- Minimize the duration and impact of a security breach
- Our security experts help weather the storm and stop the attack
- Reduce costs with remote phone support and get immediate results
- Create an effective plan to respond quickly to a security breach