Advanced threats can quickly lead to knockouts when organizations are not adequately prepared.
Many organizations believe that with standard security measures in place, they are not at risk for an intrusion. But threat groups are ready for a fight. The goal is to push threat actors back into a development model and make it inherently more complex to design a threat/exploit.
In this white paper, our experts share eight rules you need to follow to prepare for a fight against an advanced threat.
What you will learn:
- How to establish offline/out-of-band communications
- Why to finish eviction before publishing findings
- How to maintain vigilance to catch re-entry
- Understanding why you may not be the target
- That there may be more than one threat group operating in your environment
- Why you should look for points of access, not malware
- How the threat group decides length of fight
- Why to investigate targeted intrusions, not events
- That different organizations have different motives, methods, and sources for threat groups