What Buyers Need to Know Before Investing in Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Speaker: Joakim Lialias and Craig Robinson of IDC
Managed Detection and Response is a rapidly emerging security solution seeing increased demand in the marketplace. But what are the trends driving MDR services and what do buyers need to know when evaluating a security vendor? This webcast helps to make sense of the noisy market and shares IDC’s unbiased views and data points.
Explore and learn more about the trends shaping the dynamic MDR market. Discussion topics include:
- 7 overarching trends in cybersecurity
- How digital transformation is causing an exponential jump in complexity
- What is driving the need for MDR Services?
- What are CISOs looking for in managed security service providers (MSSP)?
- What is the market definition of MDR?
- What 5 things should an organization look for when choosing an MDR provider?
- Which advanced detection and analytic techniques are most important to security leaders – machine learning, AI, big data, behavioral analytics, threat hunting, or others?
- Where is the market headed and where are we today?