What you’ll learn:
Managed Detection and Response is a rapidly emerging security solution seeing increased demand in the marketplace. But what are the trends driving MDR services and what do buyers need to know when evaluating a security vendor? This webcast helps to make sense of the noisy market and shares IDC’s unbiased views and data points.
You will learn 7 overarching trends in cybersecurity and how digital transformation is causing an exponential jump in complexity.
- What is driving the need for MDR Services?
- What are CISOs looking for in managed security service providers (MSSP)?
- What is the market definition of MDR?
- What 5 things should an organization look for when choosing an MDR provider?
- Which advanced detection and analytic techniques are most important to security leaders – machine learning, AI, big data, behavioral analytics, threat hunting, or others?
- Where is the market headed and where are we today?
Speaker: Joakim Lialias and Craig Robinson of IDC
Recorded: November 12, 2019
Duration: 60 Mins