Not All Threat Intelligence is Created Equal
Speaker: Rafe Pilling - Threat Intelligence Researcher Secureworks’ Counter Threat Unit ™
Duration: 2 PM EST; 60 minutes
Threat intelligence is a hot topic and many organizations are looking to establish their own capabilities.
To have meaningful and actionable intelligence requires specialized expertise, knowledge, and tools that go beyond fundamental alerts and content searches. Relying on insufficient intelligence can create a false sense of security, opening up your organization to avoidable risks.
In this webcast, Rafe Pilling, Information Security Researcher with the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit (CTU), explains how to make threat intelligence a core component of your cyber-defense workflow and operations.
In this webcast we’ll discuss:
- The threat intelligence lifecycle
- The 4 different types of threat intelligence and how to use them to inform and defend your business
- The myth of vertical based targeting
- Developing your own threat intelligence function
- Integrating and operationalizing threat intelligence within your business for agile and effective defense