Speaker: Chris Bell - Sr. Product Manager, Endpoint Portfolio and Michael Rico - Senior Intrusion Analyst
Recorded: May 22, 2018
Duration: 60 Mins
What you will learn:
- What NGAV is and why it is important
- Why you must look beyond the alert to eliminate the blind spots
- How structured investigations help you get more value from your security tools
- How human intelligence combined with strong technology can help reduce risk
- How Secureworks can help you eliminate time wasted investigating false positives and noncritical events
Gaps in traditional, signature-based antivirus are driving many organizations to move to more effective Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) technology. While NGAV provides more robust protection for your endpoints, you may struggle with how to best implement this new technology and sort alerts that require attention from the noise. Managed NGAV allows you to implement new technology with less effort.
Join us for a quick review of NGAV technology, followed by a real life example of how a Secureworks analyst investigated a NGAV alert and followed the trail through malvertising and PowerShell to identify the threat and provide actionable guidance.