Risk-Based Security in a Hyper-Connected World
Speaker: Hadi Hosn, Head of Security Strategy & GRC Consulting, SecureWorks
Duration: 1 hour
For many organizations, investments in new processes and technologies is on top of the priorities list.
From behavioral analytics, big data solutions, and "one touch" processes that require no manual intervention, companies are always on the lookout for technology innovations that can achieve a considerable return on investment. When companies consider cybersecurity in such a technology dependent world, most ask, "How can we secure our business and comply with the changing legal and regulatory standards?" instead of, "How do we make business focused, intelligent investments given the cyber security risks we face?"
In this webcast, Hadi Hosn, Head of Security Strategy & GRC Consulting at SecureWorks, will discuss the risk-based cybersecurity operating model to help companies identify and protect their most critical information assets and business processes. Hadi will focus on the most critical actions for any organization building a risk-based security program.
Key topics covered include:
- Prioritizing information assets based on value to the organization
- Identifying and prioritizing risks to the assets
- Reduce risks with quick wins
- Build and deliver a security plan that aligns business and technology
- Ensure continuous business engagement on the topic of cyber security