Speaker: Clifford Kittle - Principal, Healthcare Information Security, SecureWorks
Recorded: January 19, 2017
Duration: 60 Mins
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the motivation behind the proliferation of Ransomware attacks? What are the projections for 2017?
- How does my organization prepare to detect and block ransomware?
- What information security strategies do healthcare organizations need to be protected?
- How does my organization respond if attacked by ransomware?
- How do I ensure that I don't become a victim (again)?
There has been a proliferation of ransomware attacks against healthcare organizations that has ushered in a new wave of extortionware and a new generation of malware attacks.
While these types of attacks are not new, they have become more insidious, sophisticated and are growing in popularity.
In order to defend against such attacks, healthcare organizations need to develop an enterprise information security strategy that not only provides visibility into networks and endpoints but also outlines comprehensive response plans in the event of an attack.
Attend this webinar to learn the truth behind ransomware attacks and also how to better prepare your organization to think beyond HIPAA compliance and think holistically about its information security program. SecureWorks Healthcare Information Security Principal, Cliff Kittle, will answer vital questions about the nature of ransomware and provide actionable recommendations to meet the challenges of today's threat environment. You will learn valuable insights about how your organization can best adopt the right strategies, tools and skills needed for a stronger information security position.