Report a Confirmed or Potential Breach? Call   +1 770-870-6343
0 Results Found
            Back To Results
              Login
              Webcasts

              What we Discovered From Incident Response in 2017

              Only a small portion of the incidents we engaged were targeted threats

              2017 Cybersecurity Threat Insights Report for Leaders
              Speaker: Alex Tilley: Counter Threat Unit E-Crime lead and Dan Eden: Senior Incident Responder.
              Recorded :
              Duration: 60 mins

              Are you worried about targeted threats? Many CISOs are worried, and use resources to defend against targeted threats hoping to defend against hugely damaging breaches.

              But targeted threats only accounted for 12% of Secureworks’ incident engagements in the first half of 2016. The remaining 88% were opportunistic threats, which are typically the result of poor cyber hygiene practices.

              This is just one of the key findings from our “2017 Cybersecurity Threat Insights Report for Leaders.”

              In this webcast, Alex Tilley and Dan Eden explain what else we learned from our incident engagements. Alex and Dan explains which industries threat actors target most often, and which attack vectors are most commonly used. Alex and Dan also turn our IR discoveries into actionable advice for companies looking to improve their security resilience.

              Like what you're reading?
              Just a few questions to get started

              FormGeneralErrorMessage

              Select Role:

              • Board of Directors
              • CEO / CFO / COO
              • CISO / CSO
              • CIO / CTO
              • IT / IS / Security VP/Director
              • IT / IS / Security Manager
              • IT / IS / Security Staff
              • IT / IS / Non-Security
              • Risk / Legal / Compliance / Finance
              • Sales / Marketing
              • Press / Industry Analyst
              • Student

              Select Country:

              • Select an item

              Select State:

              • Select an item

              Select Annual Revenue:

              • ≥ $500M
              • $100-$499M
              • ≤ $100M

              Select Industry:

              • Banking
              • Business Services
              • Credit Union
              • Education
              • Finance
              • Government
              • Health Care (Non-Hospital)
              • Heavy Industry
              • Hospitality
              • Hospitals
              • Insurance
              • Legal
              • Manufacturing
              • Media
              • Membership Organizations
              • Retail
              • Technology
              • Telecom
              • Transportation
              • Utilities
              • Other

              Current Security Environment?:

              • Managing In-House
              • Managing Externally (3rd Party)
              • Blended Model (In-house and 3rd Party)
              • Not sure

              Select Next Security Initiative Timeframe:

              • 0-3 months
              • 3-6 months
              • 6-12 months
              • 12-24 months

              Select Our Greatest Security Challenge:

              • Securing the Cloud
              • Assessing security posture
              • Optimizing Security Operations
              • Protecting critical assets
              • Meeting & maintaining compliance
              • Preventing a data breach
              • Access to actionable security intelligence
              • Access to security expertise
              • Preparing & responding to an incident

              Interested in learning more

              Currently Looking for Assistance With (Select all that Apply)

              Select Best time to call:

              • Early morning (8-10am EST)
              • Late morning (10am-12pm EST)
              • Early afternoon (12-3pm EST)
              • Late afternoon (3-5pm EST)

              Secureworks News :

              Related Content