Secureworks offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of security solutions designed to help organizations take full advantage of a Cloud Service Provider including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Depending on where you are in your cloud journey, Secureworks has cloud security solutions to help protect your data and applications. Highly trained consultants can provide guidance ensuring the integrity and compliance of your cloud deployments with mandates and best practices.
If you are not using Cloud Service Providers because of security concerns, our expert consultants can work with you to:
- Define a security strategy that encompasses both cloud and on-premise assets
- Conduct a risk assessment to determine the business critical data that needs protection as you move to the cloud
- Design an architecture for your cloud deployment with a blueprint to guide you
If you are planning to expand the use of Cloud Service Providers:
- Clarify what critical assets you need to protect and prioritize the security measures you should take
- Review your security architecture to secure all aspects of your information security infrastructure
- Test your systems for vulnerabilities to minimize risk from a cyberattack
The old approaches to cybersecurity are no longer adequate. It’s time for something new. Layered defenses can create almost as many problems as they solve, and security teams struggle to keep up with the threat. What you need is context across all your layers of defense with the right people, processes, and technology working together in concert. That’s how Secureworks can help. Using 20+ years of industry knowledge, advanced analytics, industry-leading threat intelligence, and the network effect of more than 4,000 customer environments, we provide world-class cybersecurity solutions to customers around the globe. This unmatched experience empowers our customers to be Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution is comprehensive, powered by our cloud-native software Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response that uses AI and machine learning to deliver better outcomes for your security operations. MDR unifies telemetry from your existing security technology to maximize visibility, reduce complexity, and enable you to move at the speed of the threat. Learn more about how Managed Detection and Response uses contextualized visibility to improve your organization’s security posture.