Our philosophy is to look at every engagement from both the business and technical perspective and empower our consultants/principals with threat intelligence from SecureWorks Counter Threat Unit in combination with leveraging their career expertise to deliver a differentiated outcome.
SecureWorks consultants career expertise:
What do we help you answer?
- How do we identify our risks, manage them and mitigate efficiently?
- Is our level of cybersecurity investment tied to the organization’s business objectives, top risks and roadmap?
- How do we assess our program’s current state and roadmap for improvement?
- How do we define duties and get buy-in for enforcement of policies?
- Do we have the right controls in place?
- How do we prioritize changes, review operations and implement evolving regulatory requirements?
What are the benefits?
- Alignment of business objectives and risks to the security strategy
- Organization wide buy-in with effective resource allocation
- Assessments and action plans for defining and building the operational structure of people, process and technology to create a new or update an existing program
- Identification of regulatory requirement gaps, efficiently allocate resources, measure progress and achieve compliance standards
- Measured performance, monitoring and reporting for continued improvement