SecureWorks Security Design Assessments are a collection of services that focus on evaluating the effectiveness of different areas of network infrastructure controls and tools connectivity to protect critical assets.
SecureWorks consulting experts utilize industry standard best practices to discover and prioritize opportunities to remediate weaknesses and gaps in technical and operational controls, architecture and configurations that threat actors are likely to exploit. The result is a detailed report identifying the risks associated with topology, protocols, processes and security controls to remediate and improve overall security posture.
- Comprehensive analysis of security controls and architecture
- Identifies and prioritizes security architecture risks and the subsequent controls and remediation opportunities
- Gain a complete view of security posture, supporting controls and infrastructure
- Identifies security architecture design flaws typically discovered after a security breach
- Compiles comprehensive security architecture assessment, design guidance, recommendations and mitigation road map