Federal government and agencies have placed more emphasis and dedicated resources behind strengthening their cybersecurity programs since a series of large – scale breaches culminating with the OPM breach in 2015.As there has been progress, there’s some work to do.
Building a comprehensive cybersecurity program can help you to effectively…
- Protect critical government and citizen data and intellectual property from insiders and sophisticated threat actors.
- Safeguard critical infrastructure systems
- Identify vulnerabilities and risk
- Adapt to changing policies, procedures, infrastructure and increasingly advanced threats
- Securely embrace digital transformation
Download this data sheet to learn how SecureWorks can help federal governments and agencies prevent, detect, respond to and predict future cyberattacks through our broad portfolio of information security solutions.