SecureWorks Governance portfolio is designed to ensure an organization’s security function does not operate in a vacuum.
Our philosophy is to ensure that business goals, objectives and values are reflective of risk tolerance and the resulting business plans, security policies and procedures are accountable via a comprehensive governance framework. Our goal is to create organization-wide accountability that can be monitored and measured for performance of aligning information security to business objectives in order to reduce risk.
What do we help you answer?
- How do we create policies around areas of risk?
- How do we define duties and get organization wide buy-in for enforcement of policies?
- Is there a clear communication plan that specifies individual roles and responsibilities?
- Do we have adequate people and the right mix of skills to effectively execute? If not, how is it being remediated?
- Governance Framework Design
- Policy Development
- Policy Review
What are the benefits?
- Strategic alignment of information security to business objectives
- Execution of measures to manage and mitigate risk
- Institution wide buy-in with effective resource allocation
- Measured performance, monitoring and reporting for continued process improvement