The Cyber Executive Protection Service is designed to analyze cybersecurity risks to a Principal, Principal’s family, and Principal’s close staff.
This service helps the Principal and their organization to implement the most effective and appropriate safeguards to protect the Principal’s personal information, reputation, online privacy, safety, and valuable time. This service also helps ensure the Principal’s organization does not incur brand or damage to reputation as a result of a successful attack on the Principal. Additionally, the engagement seeks to provide guidance on which specific risk factors to monitor regularly to ensure preparedness through optional courses of action which can be taken if risks increase to an unacceptable level.
What do we help you answer?
- Is your organization’s top leader’s time consumed worrying about their own cybersecurity?
- Does your traditional executive protection program cover cyber-attacks appropriately?
- If your organization’s top leader falls victim to a public cyber-attack could it damage the organization’s brand/reputation?
- How exposed is the Principal and what is the likelihood and risk they or their family could fall victim to a cyber-attack?
What are the benefits?
- Safeguards Principals who are valuable assets of the organization
- Compliments existing Executive Protection Programs making them fully comprehensive
- Optimizes Principal’s valuable time
- Protects organization from brand or reputational damage due to an attack on the Principal