AETD and AETD Elite, with Red Cloak™ technology, are always-on Endpoint Detection and Response services that continuously monitor your endpoints for signs of adversary activity to speed your response.
Secureworks Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection (AETD) and AETD Elite services, both with Red Cloak technology, improves your security situational awareness by continuously monitoring your endpoints and warning you when endpoints may have been compromised. Red Cloak delivers Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) threat intelligence directly to the endpoint, providing valuable visibility. AETD Elite includes all the benefits of our AETD service, plus Active Threat Hunting to proactively delve even deeper into suspicious activity.
- Provides the earliest possible warning that your endpoints have been compromised
- Detects more types of threats by leveraging CTU intelligence to detect advanced malware and adversary behavior
- Reduces incident response costs by pinpointing exactly which endpoints are compromised
- Provides actionable guidance to remediate, which helps you eradicate the threat earlier in the kill chain to prevent or minimize data loss
- Makes existing investments more effective by helping to determine if alerts from your IDS/IPS/Firewall is a real threat
- Enhance your security posture and increase your hunting skills with Active Threat Hunting
- Integration with Secureworks Incident Response Services