With aging security policies, a state's umbrella IT agency wanted to strengthen cyber safeguards with policies updated to NIST federal government standards.
The IT agency developed and deployed 23 new policies—with specific owners—to cut vulnerabilities to state operations, all with help from Secureworks Security and Risk Consulting.
What You Will Learn:
- Strengthened overall security posture, reducing disruption risks
- Increased visibility into security policies and governance
- Boosted organizational security awareness and accountability
- Updated policies to address new technologies and threats
- Raised overall maturity of state's cyber security program