Miller Welding & Machine Company proactively engaged SecureWorks to turn over their managed security services to protect their customers and suppliers data.
After a major Trojan horse malware attack disrupted its business for 28 hours and cost the company more than $100,000, Miller Welding & Machine Company vowed "never again" to experience a similar episode.
The company secured its networks and data by engaging Dell SecureWorks managed service, helping to prevent costly downtime and risk to its reputation among customers as a trusted supplier.
- Delivers 24x7 peace of mind against malware intrusion
- Monitors all data traffic in real time
- Improves overall threat visibility
- Provides fast alerting to all security issues
- Reduces risk of production disruptions
- Boosts customer trust in delivery commitments