SecureWorks Strategy, Governance, Risk and Compliance portfolio is a collection of services designed to create, adapt and operationalize a security strategy that addresses your organization’s most likely threats and top risks while remaining accountable to business objectives. Consequently, we help your security function become adaptable to business performance drivers without increased risk or gaps in compliance mandates.
What do we help you answer?
- How do we identify our risks, manage them and mitigate efficiently?
- Is our level of cybersecurity investment tied to the organization’s business objectives, top risks and roadmap?
- How do we assess our program’s current state and roadmap for improvement?
- How do we define duties and get buy-in for enforcement of policies?
- Do we have the right controls in place?
- How do we prioritize changes, review operations and implement evolving regulatory requirements?
What are the benefits?
- Alignment of business objectives and risks to the security strategy
- Organization wide buy-in with effective resource allocation
- Assessments and action plans for defining and building the operational structure of people, process and technology to create a new or update an existing program
- Identification of regulatory requirement gaps, efficiently allocate resources, measure progress and achieve compliance standards
- Measured performance, monitoring and reporting for continued improvement