Assurance that IT/security devices and applications are resistant to vulnerabilities and operating to their fullest potential can be the difference in detecting and stopping a potential breach. With security devices and applications deployed in critical locations, pinpointing areas of opportunity to enhance configurations, processes, integrity and availability and remediate discovered issues is an opportunity to mitigate risk and maximize investments.
Secureworks Security Device and Application Assessments are a collection of services focused on individual security controls and tools designed to help you identify, enhance and remediate areas of opportunity that may compromise security and performance for better alignment to security objectives and maximize technology investment.
Benefits of Security Controls & Tools Assessments:
- Review and remediation of key security components and applications
- Identify and correct device configuration and application issues compromising security and performance
- Develops best practice recommendations for solving discovered issues
- Brings you up to date with the latest security policies and patches
- Devices and applications configured to optimize and enable SIEM/MSS investments