More than just a list of questions and subsequent recommendations, our Executive Advisory Services help you identify and develop the right core competencies necessary for a mature, robust security program in your company's unique environment and relative to your most likely threats. As a result, your organization is able to enhance competences to predict the adversary's capabilities and tactics; defend where possible; detect what gets through; and respond quickly.
- Customized Executive & Board Advisement
- Cyber Executive Protection Program
- CISO/CSO Strategic Advisement
- Cybersecurity Program Maturity & Strategy Advisement
- Merger & Acquisition Advisement
- Executive & Board Briefings
- Advisory CISO Services
What do we help you answer?
- Are the Board, Executives, Internal Audit and Human Resources leaders engaged with the business risks of a breach?
- Is our level of investment tied to the organization's top risks, cybersecurity goals and roadmap?
- Is our CISO empowered to be a business leader as well as a security leader?
- Is the CISO role included in the Board's regular management succession review?
- Where are we on the maturity curve we set for our desired “future state”?
- Are Management and Directors fostering a culture of security awareness?
- Greater efficacy of strategic investments
- Threat identification and prioritization
- Alignment of business risks to level of investment
- Defining desired future state, road mapping, measurement and reporting of progress
- Continuously enhanced prevention, detection and response capabilities through a mature organization-wide cybersecurity program