Network intrusion prevention systems can identify and block threats before they impact your devices and users.
Secureworks’ Managed iSensor™ solution combines with elements of advanced malware protection and detection to deliver unique networking sandboxing technology.
An IPS requires 24x7 monitoring, management and maintenance for maximum effectiveness. Managed iSensor IPS provides proactive protection from Internet threats with minimal investment and overhead, a favorable choice for organizations who cannot dedicate the time needed to get the most out of their IPS infrastructure.
Managed iSensor clients can enable elements of AMPD Technology to analyze suspicious files, without the need to install any additional hardware or software on the iSensor. Using iSensor with AMPD Technology, our iSensor extracts files from traffic and evaluates for signature matching, file type and digital signature, catching emerging malware and other threats.
iSensor with AMPD Technology performs in-line deep package inspection in real time with managed service features including:
- Configuration and implementation
- 24x7 monitoring and analysis of security events
- Upgrades, patches, performance and availability
- Daily audits of iSensor rules
- Unmetered support from Secureworks’ certified security experts
- Advanced analysis and blocking techniques, including advanced statistical analysis, suspicious activity correlation and expert security analysis of patterns
- On-demand security analysis and reporting