Having an approved PCI Forensics Investigator during a card data breach is required by the PCI Security Standards Council. Secureworks not only is an approved PFI company but is one of very few PFI’s that have a dedicated Incident Response and Management practice.
If you store, process or transmit payment card data and fall victim to a security compromise that affects your payment card transactions or cardholder data, you are required to use a PCI Forensic Investigator to perform a forensic investigation. Secureworks can investigate and help you rapidly remediate even the most complex security breaches.
Upon retaining our services, our security experts immediately dive in to investigate the security breach and determine root cause. We’ll analyze all of the data to determine the scope of your suspected cardholder data breach in order to report findings back to the Participating Payment Brands, and others, as required by the PFI program.
Our Incident Responders deliver:
- Reports as required by PCI Council
- Follow-up reports that give you summary, feedback and recommendations for improvement
- We minimize the duration and impact of a security breach
- We'll help eradicate the threat and get operations back to normal
- Reduce costs with our remote phone support and immediate results
- Leverage us as your independent research team to meet compliance