Endpoint Security, Incident Response & More: Gartner Summit 2014By: Jay Melton
Dell SecureWorks will be attending the 2014 Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit as a Premier Sponsor June 23-26 in National Harbor, Maryland. If you are attending the conference, be sure to check out some of the exciting activities we have planned for the week around endpoint security, incident response planning, social engineering and much more.
Get a Key to Win $100 Gift Card from Cyber Security Experts at our Booth
Swing by Dell SecureWorks booth #501 in the Solution Showcase and learn about how our newest service, Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection, can combat today's most aggressive cyber threats. While there, grab a key that could unlock the newest battleship in our cyber fleet in our hospitality suite. If your key sets our battleship free, you could win one of multiple $100 gift cards!
Enjoy Hospitality from Your Favorite Security Services Company & Meet a National Hero
On Tuesday night, our battleship-themed hospitality suite will be located in National Harbor 5, so put on your sailor's hat and climb aboard for a relaxing evening of champagne tasting and hor'dourves. Meet our special guest Robert O'Neill, former Navy SEAL Team Leader who led the real-life combat missions which inspired the films Captain Phillips and Lone Survivor. Listen in on some of his war stories at 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m., and 8:15 p.m., and learn why Mr. O'Neill is one of our nation's most decorated veterans.
Dell SecureWorks Information Security Speaking Schedule at Gartner Summit 2014
We have several speaking sessions at this year's Summit which will highlight services such as our new Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection, Security Awareness Training Solutions, Incident Response and many more of our information security services. Please join us for one or all of the following sessions:
Solution Provider Session - Your Earliest Possible Warning System: Understanding Endpoint Security
- Monday, June 23rd at 10:45 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. in Potomac C
- Moderator: Barry Hensley, Executive Director of the Counter Threat Unit Panelists: Jon R. Ramsey, CTO and Tom Sammel, Interim Director, Incident Response
Vendor User Roundtable – 1+1=3 and Other Myths of Security Event Correlation
- Exclusive to Dell SecureWorks Clients
- Monday, June 23rd at 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Chesapeake B
- Speaker: Mark Wood, Director of Product Management
Theater Expo Hall Session - Social Engineering Kryptonite: Creating SuperUsers to Counter the Threat
- Tuesday, June 24th at 12:35 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Theater C
- Speakers: Tom Sammel, Interim Director, Incident Response and Joe Ferrara, CEO of Wombat Technologies
Theater Expo Hall Session - Incident Response: Looking at the Endpoint
- Wednesday, June 25th at 12:45 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. in Theater C
- Speaker: Tom Sammel, Interim Director, Incident Response
We are thrilled to be a part of this Summit for the 8th consecutive year. To see a full agenda for the conference, please visit the Gartner Summit event page. We hope to see you there!